Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to Yasmin's Dating hot line..How may I..help YOU? (Just an Idea)

Well I've never really looked at myself for one to help others in their "scandalous" lives but when my friend picked me to help him woe over a girl he'd only talked to once...I couldn't pass off the offer since I thought it would be pretty amusing. Meet my friend Dan. 5'2, green eyes, majoring in Mathematics with a minor in Environmental Science and Engineering. What a catch right? Well with a few basic tools as well as the normal ability to speak to a girl, Dan would have done pretty alright for himself. But now I was stuck leading him into his next possible relationship with a girl named Sarah. Oh, how his eyes sparkle every time that name was even whispered as a joke. I'd never seen such a redder faces in my life but none compared to Danny's face every time Sarah made her way into our house parties. It's the bottom of the ninth and Dan has yet to ask Sarah if she'd like a drink. He's now making his way towards her. Let's see how this will turn out Johnny...

**This is how I THINK I'd start off my 3rd essay if I chose my first option. (If I even did it correctly :-/ ) My idea was to write about my friends Dan and Sarah and their chemistry as well as my knowledge in human interactions. I was right from the start when I told him everything he should have done to talk to this girl, you might even call me the female Hitch ;)

Comments please :):)

1 comment:

  1. Yasmin,

    Really like this idea! I like the way you start it off. It catches the reader right off and gets them to want to know more about what's going to happen with Dan and Sarah

    -Casey

    ReplyDelete